Organic Key Ingredients
Adonia Eye Therapy Serum is a potent blend of 27 organic essential oils and botanical ingredients long used on the Greek island of Crete. Adonia Organics captures these natural Aegean herbs using traditional techniques and then formulates them with cutting-edge technology to produce a safe, effective eye treatment. Adonia Eye Therapy has no parabens or other irritating ingredients.
The key ingredients include:
- Organic Chamomile Roman
The secret to this legendary botanical is Azulene, which helps to diminish puffiness and cleanse impurities from the pores, as well to help soften the skin.
- Organic Carrot Seed
Carrot Seed Essential Oil is one of the best oils for mature skin. It has properties that tone and smooth the skin giving it a more youthful appearance.
- Organic Geranium
A balancing oil with a sweet floral aroma, this gentle botanical extract is known help rejuvenate the skin and create a healthy natural glow.
- Organic Italian Everlasting
Naturally promotes vibrant, youthful looking skin.
- Organic Lavender
A calming, relaxing fragrance, the lavender flower has natural soothing properties. High in esters to help soothe irritated skin and protect it from further damage.
- Organic Lemon Verbena
It improves circulation and removes toxins, ensuring optimum circulation.
- Organic Cypress
The Greek word 'Sempervirens' means 'lives forever' or 'ever-living'. The tree gave its name to the island of Cypress. It is frequently used in natural skin care applications.
- Organic Peppermint
Peppermint refreshes the senses and helps invigorate and replenish tired, stressed skin.
- Organic Rosemary Verbenone
Accelerates the cell's natural regenerative powers.
- Organic Rosewood
A unique balancing action on skin health and rejuvenation. Its properties, make it a must have ingredient in mature skin care.
- Organic Bergamot
It has a subtle and enticing aroma. It gives your skin a soothing feeling. Organic Bergamot helps to promote radiant skin.
- Organic Ginger Zingibain is an enzyme in ginger that has well-known skin care properties.
- Organic Rose According to Greek myth, the red rose sprang from the blood of Adonis and the name rosa means "red" in Greek. It helps soothe even the most sensitive skin.
- Organic Cistus Can be clarifying and balancing. While often used for softening skin, this essential oil may help the appearance of oily skin.
- Organic Yarrow Yarrow has a natural astringent that helps to purify and eliminate toxins from the skin.
- Organic Cherry Widely known as a "super fruit", cherry has one of the highest levels of antioxidants of all fruits.
- Organic Clove Used by the Greeks to help smooth the skin. Often recommended for skin care and good skin.
- Organic Black Seed
Known as "the seed of blessing".
- Organic Pomegranate Seed
Often referred to in ancient Greek writings, recent studies by scientists at Case Western Reserve University to have shown that fruit has an impact on human cartilage cells.
- Organic Frankincense
Being a Cytophylactic, Frankincense Oil promotes healthy looking skin.